The summary Manufacturing Enterprise ICT Investment Market Trends by Budget Allocations (Cloud and Digital Transformation), Future Outlook, Key Business Areas and Challenges, 2022 summarizes the key findings of the ICT Customer Insight Survey conducted in the first half of 2022.
New York, Nov. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report, “Manufacturing Enterprise ICT Investment Market Trends by Budget Allocations (Cloud and Digital Transformation), Future Outlook, Key Business Areas and Challenges, 2022” known” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06365238/?utm_source=GNW
It shows how total ICT budgets and their allocation to different business functions and spending areas for manufacturing companies have changed in 2022 compared to 2021.
The report also discusses the change in ICT budget allocations for technologies enabling digital transformation such as artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), automation and edge computing in enterprises in 2022 compared to 2021. It sets the focus on the change in ICT budget allocations for 30 IT hardware, software and service categories.
The report also hints at ICT opportunities in manufacturing with forward-looking insights into business spending priorities for over 100 ICT product and service sub-categories over the next two years.
Survey report provides information and insights on ICT spending by manufacturing companies –
– Insights into ICT budget allocation by business function and key spending areas
– ICT budget allocations for companies by type of ICT project
– Breakdown of change in corporate budget allocation by area of digital transformation
– Trends in ICT budget allocation by segment
– Insights into manufacturing companies’ spending priorities on ICT technology
– Investment priority for enterprise cloud computing
– Most companies slightly increased their ICT budgets for most ICT product/service areas in 2022 compared to the previous year.
– Digital transformation, leveraging disruptive technologies such as AI and ML, IoT and edge computing, tops the ICT investment priority charts for manufacturing companies in 2022.
– Most companies have slightly increased their software budget allocations for all software categories; However, for safety reasons, the percentage that indicates a significant increase in their budget allocation is relatively high.
– Audio conferencing services, video conferencing services and mobile voice are currently the preferred investment areas for C&C services for manufacturing companies
reasons to buy
– The report is based on an IT Customer Insight Survey conducted annually among key ICT decision makers from organizations across industries to understand their ICT investment priorities and trends.
– This survey report provides an in-depth analysis of corporate ICT investment trends and how they have changed this year compared to last year.
– The report also includes an analysis of companies’ ICT budget allocations by different spending areas, business functions and product/service categories and how they have changed this year compared to previous years.
– With more than 50 charts, the report is designed for an executive-level audience and boasts presentation quality.
– The report provides insights in a concise format to help executives create proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– The report provides an easy-to-digest market assessment for decision makers, based on research collected from local IT decision makers, which enables business executives to quickly become familiar with the current and emerging trends in the ICT investment priorities of companies.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06365238/?utm_source=GNW
About report linker
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research data you need—instantly and in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: email@example.com US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001